In an effort to personalize and enhance our standard services we regularly offer the following additional services. If you would like to request a special service that is not on our list please feel free to inquire with us.
- DVD Tribute Videos Families can bring in photos that are meaningful to them, we apply background scenes, captions and music to the photos, then burn them to a DVD. The tribute videos can then be played on our audio visual equipment during visitation or be made part of the funeral ceremony. Additional copies of these can be made available for friends and family.
- Memory Boards We have several magnetic memory boards and easels for picture displays. Photographs can be magnetically affixed to the boards and displayed throughout the funeral home.
- In House Organ Music and Soloist On sight we have a Lowrey organ and available organist and soloist to provide musical request for services in the funeral home.
- In House Compact Disc System Additional musical requests can be played by way of compact disc on our music system
- Dove Releases The release of white doves at the graveside to some families can be symbolic of a persons spirit leaving earth and ascending to heaven.
The words spoken by David, “And I said, Oh that I had wings like a Dove! For then I would fly away and be at rest.” Psalms 55.6
- Bag Pipe Music We have several pipers available for those families who wish incorporate this style music with their funeral ceremony.
- Military Honors We coordinate with our local National Guard honor guard and local American Legions and VFW Posts to provide flag folding, taps and riffle salutes for those qualified US Veterans who’s families request these services.
We also offer special assistance for those who qualify and need help filing for;
- Veterans Benefits
- Social Security Benefits
- Medicare Benefits
- Insurance Claims